We Are Hiring
We Are Hiring
At Four Athletics, we’re on a mission to deliver premium activewear in a totally new way. Through our revolutionary crowdfunding model, we eliminate waste and cut out the middleman, allowing us to create the highest quality product at a fraction of the retail price. We’re 100% USA made and always will be. We are beyond excited to find and hire our first employee ever at Four Athletics.
We are looking for someone who wants to use every tool in their tool belt to help our company grow. The perfect person is a highly motivated, high-capacity self-starter who wants to get his/her hands dirty in every aspect of our business from production to business development and everything in between.
You will be the 6th person on our staff, working along the team of founders, learning every aspect of the apparel industry, with unlimited potential for growth. Here is what we will have you help us with:
- Tactical help with producing some of the best USA Made activewear products on the market (production factory runs, pattern adjustments, vendor relations, trims, etc.)
- In-office customer and ambassador support (We want every customer to feel like they are a friend and part of our tribe, you will help us with this by engaging with customers via outgoing email communication, on-ramping our VIP ambassadors, generating good vibes for all etc.)
- Business Development bulldog (help expand our wholesale business, strategize campaigns to increase online sales and build a company that will eventually take down those overpriced, big box legging stores. We're coming for you!
- Collaborate with the marketing team on building out the email calendar to ensure key stories are impactfully featured · Manage samples and the photography for both web and catalog REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/SKILLS/EDUCATION: · Strong Excel and analytical skills to measure, manage, analyze and report on sales and inventory KPI's · Keen attention to detail with strong multi-tasking skills · Result-oriented and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency · Excellent verbal communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Hungry, humble, smart
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE/SKILLS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Previous fashion experience
- Previous e-commerce experience
- Previous social media experience
- Frequently (50%) – Sitting, standing, walking, lifting 1-10 pounds, keyboard operations
- Occasionally (25%) – Bending, climbing stairs, reaching overhead, carrying pushing/pulling 1-10 pounds
- Rarely (10%) – stooping/kneeling/crouching, lifting/carrying/pushing or pulling 25-50 pounds
Email Ben@fourathletics.com To Apply